10K Charity Run 2024
2024 10K Charity Run starts in...
I’ve taken part in the P.A.U.L 10K for the past 3 years. It’s a really good atmosphere and great team moral throughout the course.
About the 2024 10k Charity Run
2024 will mark the 12th P.A.U.L For Brain Recovery 10k Charity Fun Run with the event taking place on Sunday 31st March 2024. Kindly sponsored by Active Humber , Andrews Joinery , Simpatico , and Sure Group.
The 10K is a single loop circuit run, undulating throughout, starting at Bilton Village Hall heading towards Gangstead, going north towards Swine and looping around Swine back towards Bilton, finishing at Papas Fish & Chip Restaurant, Bilton.
All to raise funds to help individuals and families get the community support and guidance they need after brain injury. Click here to view the route.
Why get involved?
You can play a vital role in positively changing lives in our community. By getting involved in this event, your kindness will ensure that more people can get the help they deserve after brain injury. Sessions and activities ultimately help service users to:
- Avoid crisis
- Manage a life-changing disability which can often be invisible’ to others
- Learn to accept that they have a chronic condition
- Feel understood and supported amongst new friends that share a similar lived experience
- Have an improved quality of life and reach their new potential
- Find out more about how your fundraising will change lives here and be part of something fantastic in our community
We would like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to Active Humber, Andrews Joinery, Simpatico and Sure Group, who are the official sponsors of the 2024 P.A.U.L For Brain Recovery 10k Charity Run.