10K Charity Run 2024
2024 10K Charity Run starts in...
About the 2024 10k Charity Run
The 10K is a single loop circuit run, undulating throughout, starting at Bilton Village Hall heading towards Gangstead, going north towards Swine and looping around Swine back towards Bilton, finishing at Papas Fish & Chip Restaurant, Bilton.
All to raise funds to help individuals and families get the community support and guidance they need after brain injury. Click here to view the route.
- Avoid crisis
- Manage a life-changing disability which can often be invisible’ to others
- Learn to accept that they have a chronic condition
- Feel understood and supported amongst new friends that share a similar lived experience
- Have an improved quality of life and reach their new potential
- Find out more about how your fundraising will change lives here and be part of something fantastic in our community
We would like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to Active Humber, Andrews Joinery, Simpatico and Sure Group, who are the official sponsors of the 2024 P.A.U.L For Brain Recovery 10k Charity Run.